Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxi

TOOL SMTP Scanner 2015

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Step 1

Note:
IN this tutorial 1 means YES and 0 means NO

Open smtp.exe it will ask you how would you like to upload your ips then you need to enter "1" becuase we will use to console to give command of ip range , and you can also uploads your ips thats port 25 is open, but i think on console method is better .

11.PNG

Step 2

Then you need to put ip range like this 82.127.0.0-82.145.255.255 I also shown in figure

22.PNG

Step 3

It will ask Load setting from ini, so u need to press 0  because we dont have save setting now

33.PNG

Step 4

Then it will ask Include SSL , you need to press 0

44.PNG

Step 5

It will ask check user with domain name you need to press 0 If u want to check user with domain then you will press 1.
55.PNG

Step 6

It will ask bypass bruteforce detection via http proxy , then you need to press 0 if you want to bypass
press 1
66.PNG

Step 7

Then it will ask threads , we will use thread 50 because we have litle password list , you can use 100 thread also ,

77.PNG

Step 8

Then timeout setting , put 100

88.PNG

Step 9

It will ask Intelegent managment, you need to press 0

10.PNG

Step 10

It will ask use automatic checking with web.de inbox, u need to press 0 , if you want then press 1.

111.PNG

Step 11

Then it will ask that smtp is worked it will send on your email ,, if u want this then press 1 and enter your email here , but i did not use it at this time so i press 0
12.PNG

Step 12

Then it will ask SMTP loging checking , you need to press 1.

13.PNG

Step 13

Then it will ask smtp loging error , you need to press 0
14.PNG

Step 14

At last  it will askt to save your setting to ini ,, that u can use easily that it was ask in setp 3 , in my case i did not save the setting thats why i press 0 . if uyou want ot save then press 1

15.PNG

Step 15

And then it will start scanning ips and bruteforcing like in figure ,and you will get vaild logs in log-valid.txt file
smtp.PNG

Thats FINISHED

[/hide]