~Raiden!™

announcement We are Back again to Rock with the reason of Downtime

Admin

Apologies for the 5 months Downtime!!

We are here to express our apologies and the reason behind the big downtime after 5 years. We wanted it to be transparent (not here by to get some justice as this is black world) and felt you all should know the exact reason.

We took the site in under maintenance on December 2019 to make some changes and upgrade to the forum as we were heading to the new year for which we give big discounts for the SOLITAIRE and VIP.

We have taken all our security down to upgrade the firewall and all security measures to ensure we are not blocked in upgrading our board.

By that time, our haters did the low life stuff of Denial of Service (DoS), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), SQL Injection Attack which made our server weak and vulnerability to these attacks. By this they had the entire server control and deleted all our backups (Good they did not leaked it rather they deleted it from the server by mistake before they download it, they thought we had less number of content & members).

It’s our mistake too, we should have taken the backup in our local drive. Why we did not do this as we are crackers, and all the tools are prone to Trojan and we do not want to sacrifice our backup to the hackers.

When we say all content gone, yes we are going to start from scratch and will ensure we will have rapid posting of accounts intro all the sections. Fortunately, we have one old back, and we are trying to fix the topics and posts to our new database. Meanwhile, you can share your content.

Members can use their own old usernames to register their ID’s and it will not show the username has already been taken.

We have been getting lots of good faith messages that they are many out there who wanted us to return with loads of good feedback. And here we are again back to rock the cracking forum.

Oath Taken: We will ensure this will not happen again with 100% guarantee and will make the best cracking forum again.

Thanks to all of you for encouraging us and keeping us alive when we were down and depressed.

Many Thanks for your understanding.

it's good to be back again in the forum. Trust me I used to check the site daily at least twice.
Welcome back all the previous forum member, and We'll ensure we'll grow tall and strong again. (For me it is the best forum, it will be for you as well stay with us).

regularly in my mind i used to think of @~Raiden!™ and @SpiDeR . I guess they are the same person as they were before, the site was down. hope they haven't changed at all in these past few months. 

I'm good to be back on the forum

Admin
Author of the topic Posted
5 hours ago, crackingportalfan said:

it's good to be back again in the forum. Trust me I used to check the site daily at least twice.
Welcome back all the previous forum member, and We'll ensure we'll grow tall and strong again. (For me it is the best forum, it will be for you as well stay with us).

regularly in my mind i used to think of @~Raiden!™ and @SpiDeR . I guess they are the same person as they were before, the site was down. hope they haven't changed at all in these past few months. 

I'm good to be back on the forum

Thanks for such a warm welcome to us. We are the same and no one can replace us. Yet we are beginning from scratch, but we will be the best again as we did before.

I am so glad that the forum is back again. Welcome to all the old fellows and admins and crackers. Please let the old donators know about their status, who had already purchased yearly Solitaire memberships when the board went down...thanks and again a warm welcome to all.

Welcome back, jut today by luck I check the forum again, and it was a surprise that the forum is online, good luck and lets post some accounts.

Long time Vip and solitaire supporter . Glad you guys are back what will happen with payments made before site went down think i had 2 months left on my vip solitaire access.