Cracking Portal | Cracking Begins | Best Cracking Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dexter™

OTHER
Dexter™ : Application for cracking team

3 posts in this topic

Name:-  Dexter™

Your Profile Detail : Content Count : 509

Joined                : September 6,2016 (Over 8 months)

Reputation         : 1509

Current Rank      : Active

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof Your Threads, Configs, And Premium Account You Posted

Threads : 450

Premium Accounts [Some]

kUGMaqM5k86Wg5gD-Region.png

2KQxYRu6q3T58VCp-Region.png

JqKtlnQsgV85T26f-Region.png

QqpMXM3oYgFnX14M-Region.png

K7PUQSDfvtJBPP2E-Region.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Private Tools you Used

I have used the following

- Sentry MBA         - Vertex

- Proxyfire              - Sqli Dumper

Your Experience

- I have been cracking for almost over 2 years, i have been at this forum for 8 months. I have learnt many things over the months at this forum such as learning how to crack hq accounts, and been getting help from staff! I know how to crack via Sentry MBA and Vertex, I sometimes dump my own combos using the Sqli Dumper and sometimes use my own hq proxies which i run through proxyfire.

- Thank you for reading! If you think i am good enough to join the cracking team please click the green up button!

If not, let me know how i can do better!