My Opinion on being back

I'M HERE

Hello adminsMods and Members, it's good to be back. what should i say? I'm the regular follower or I was the regular follower of the site" I'm confused but you know what i mean to say. 

Thanks to the development team of the site for bringing the site back to us again. Trust me, I used to visit the site regularly twice a day and sometime even i visited the site 5 to 6 times a day when it was down. If staff can view the ip address who visited the site, may check my ip address for verification. I used to browse through mobile and I'm posting this thread via PC, if on doing so If the IP changes, my apologies. I find very few old members and admins on the forum before the site was down or may be they are the same person with different display name, i don't know about that.

My Suggestion on Improving site:

1. Users should be allowed to post in Feedback and Suggestions about the suggestions. I was about to post a suggestion there but i was unable to post there. May be that is just for me, I don't know??

spacer.png

See I get no option to post in the SUGGESTION section. Is it only for the staff member?? You can regulate the particular section. example : XYZ uploaded the suggestion in that section and admins can view the topic and think if that it is relevant then they may allow the general member to view the post or they may delete the post and warn the member for his/her behavior.

2. Users should report the broken link, dead accounts and irrelevant stuff posted in different section of the forum, and one role should be created specially for this purpose that they browse different sections and stop users from replying to the particular thread if the account is dead or the link is not working, As members can only post few posts in a day. I wish if i could get that role. I'm sure i will not get the role then also that is just my wish which may or may not come true

It'll save their posts per day as well as look the forum neat and clean. 

3. Users who posts irrelevant content in the forum should be warned. Few members are playing tricks with the forum rules. Example: in forum rules users are not allowed to share the url shortened links but most of the members posts the pastebin link in the forum and in pastebin there is URL shortened links of 2 to 3 shortened links connected with each other and they finally lead to nowhere.

In my opinion they should be warned and / or banned . (It is the decision of the admins)

4. New users may not be familiar with the codes to be used while posting threads/post. and there is useful tool up in the box but they are not properly visible, users have to struggle to find the required tools. Old users are used to but new users may face difficulty, I hope the development team will make them visible properly 

spacer.png

Thanks, That is all i have to say for now. Once again thanks to @~Raiden!™ and @SpiDeR for bringing the forum back online. Other admins, members, staff, mods don't think i'm not thankful to you guyz. I am thankful to all of you, it's just i know these two guyz from the very begining. And thanks to all the development team to bring the site online. 

Hope you guyz fix the issue with the feedback and suggestion section. If i find any things to suggest or give feedback i'll post there if you fix it. 

And, I wonder if i get a role in the forum only because of being the old member and i know the forum very well. That's just a wish. 

Welcome back to old users and Welcome to new users. We'll grow again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@+ crackingportalfanThanks a bunch to highlight that error as the permission got missed for the first point.

For the 2nd point, yes everyone did the report and we missed to move the topics which we were dead coz we were lacking in the Staff at that time.

For the 3rd Point, We will do these changes in the upcoming days, let the forum grows again, we will some kind of sherlock / Detective rank to look after the forum but not now as we are focusing to gain more trust from the users and faith that we will never betray our family.

For the 4th Point, the Editor is little buggy due to the forum skin, working on new forum stuff so that these will get eliminated.

Thanks again to come back to us 🤩🤩🤩

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ~Raiden!™ said:

@+ crackingportalfanThanks a bunch to highlight that error as the permission got missed for the first point.

For the 2nd point, yes everyone did the report and we missed to move the topics which we were dead coz we were lacking in the Staff at that time.

For the 3rd Point, We will do these changes in the upcoming days, let the forum grows again, we will some kind of sherlock / Detective rank to look after the forum but not now as we are focusing to gain more trust from the users and faith that we will never betray our family.

For the 4th Point, the Editor is little buggy due to the forum skin, working on new forum stuff so that these will get eliminated.

Thanks again to come back to us 🤩🤩🤩

Ok, I got it. Thanx for the reply. We'll grow again faster then before. #WeWillGrowAgain