Cracking Portal | Cracking Begins | Best Cracking Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mviniciusvn

PS4 or XBOX or PC

711 posts in this topic

The way I see it, is 360>PS3 but PS4>Xbone. I dont really list PC because aside from games its too different from the consoles. Xbox has already acknowledged that PS4's victory over the one and have sort of gave up almost on their latest system. They have already started focusing on their next console. I think that microsoft will try to join with PC (even further than they already have). Im not saying PC needs microsoft but I would say it would make things interesting.  

Depends on the games really. I have a PS4 because of the exlusive titles like Uncharted 4. I also really like the interface and controller more :) 

Got a One but basically only use it for bluray by now. PC is best. Got my PC hooked to TV via HDMI so it plays like a console.